Friday, November 20, 2009

Travels in Amerika

Hi to all my good friends out there. I have been to my daughter, Judy's wedding in Barnesville, Ohio. She and Keith had a beautiful Quaker wedding in the old Stillwater Meeting House on the campus of Olney Friends School, where they met lo these many years ago, and were re-united at a high school reunion. They are living in a fixer upper in Pittsburgh, PA, where Keith is employed as a hospital Pharmacist and Judy is looking for work.
I then traveled to Athens, Ohio where I am visiting old friends both Quaker and non-Quaker. It has been a whirlwind of visits and activities, and this afternoon I will be going to Pittsburgh with my friend Kathy. We will eat out some and go to galleries some and see a play with Judy Sunday afternoon. Then Kathy will head back to Athens and I will go over to Judy and Keith's for a Thanksgiving visit and home again on Dec. 1. Peace Everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment