Tuesday, August 3, 2010

after the hot tub!

The show is up and it looks frabjabulous if I do say so myself! I was seriously hurting, and this evening went over to Tammy and Marl's and sat in their hot tub for a LONG while. My muscles have melted. My feet do not hurt for the first time in my memory! NOW I can think about making the food for the reception. Tomorrow I will go over to the gallery and take photos - and post many on facebook and some here. It has been awhile since I have had any images to post - I must find my photographs. And I am thinking about a series on the boneyard - that being my living room rug, covered with dog bones!

Please come to New Creations Gallery Friday evening for a wonderful opening reception from 6:30 to 9 p.m. The show really rocks and my work and Tammy's really get along with each other!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment