Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Birds of a Feather

Another restful day. Millie came over and gave me a ride to the grocery store for a few things. Laurie is going to give me a ride to Dr. Hyams Fibromyalgia Clinic Thursday and to the produce market. Tammy called and her friend that interviewed us for the Bugle is going to take photos of us in the gallery tomorrow. I will bug Jack about letting me know firm dates for gallery sitting later this month.

It just feels so good to be drawing again. I can't really do beadwork until I have the next surgery and my eye heals for 6 weeks and I then get new glasses. I don't know what I would do without drawing - I think I would go stir crazy! I sure do hope I have some sales at the gallery to help pay for eye care and dental care and a bit for expenses incurred getting ready for the show. 

No comments:

Post a Comment