Sunday, August 15, 2010

Fat Little Mermaids Swimming in a Forest of Coral

Another hot day. My little mermaids are all cool green but the coral forest seems to be all hot colors, looking perhaps more like the flames of Hell. Hmmm...

Went to the Frasier Valley Bead Club with Laurie this afternoon. The curb in the parking garage is painted screaming yellow, but somehow I managed to fall anyway. I don't know why. I saw the yellow curb, but somehow I didn't step down, and landed on my left elbow and right knee. Not hurt anywhere near as much as when I fell in Barnesville last October. Actually my right hip and my lower back hurt the most. My body does not appreciate being jolted.

Bead club was fun. Carol taught a knotting beading technique I want to try while I think I still remember how it was done. It is very beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment