Sunday, August 8, 2010

Spiked Hair for Opening Reception!


Thank you to Laurie for doing this to my hair for the Opening Reception. There have been suggestions that I do it again. I'm pretty sure I got it out of my system! But it was way fun. The Opening went well and was attended by lots of folks. I met another doll maker which was just awesome. Gaby came and it was sweet to see her, and she gave me great feed back on my drawings! Rhonda came from Harrison Hot Springs where she is Artist in Residence for a second year! Yeah Rhonda! Art in the Swamp folks came - I hadn't seen them in ever so long. Sue came from Mission and Sherry came too. More people than I can remember or name, but it was a terrific success. Thank you to EVERYONE who came out to support us!

No comments:

Post a Comment