Thursday, February 10, 2011

My Guardian Angel

Here is my beautiful guardian angel. I am so lucky to have her in my life. My life is good. In April I am contracted to do a presentation to the Vancouver Embroidery Guild - for money!!!

Today I made the life changing decision to go to the strata breakfast Sun the 28th - the day after my birthday party. Pancakes, eggs, sausage. For $3.00. I can actually afford that, even this month. There were several years when I first came to Canada that I could not possibly have afforded it. It is nice to be in a however so slightly better a financial position.

I am still not doing a lot of art but I am reading more than I am watching TV and I am drawing daily. I am trying to work up the courage to do a painting. Maybe tomorrow I will get out a canvas. Just one small step - but real.

No comments:

Post a Comment