Tuesday, February 15, 2011

My mind is spiraling out to beauty.

I had an interesting adventure today. I made an appointment for Riley to be groomed. I have been dithering about this for three months now hoping to be able to spare the cash for it. I finally bit the bullet and decided I would have to put it on my credit card. Riley's fur was all matted and his toenails were so long he was tripping over them. So he got groomed and I arrived to pick him up and she doesn't take credit cards - cash or checks only. Well, neither of those were possible because I didn't have my check book with me and I am stony broke. So I asked if she would take a post dated check and she agreed to it. So I started out for home - leaving Riley there to his great distress - and thought I would go to my credit union as I  had to drive right past it - and see if I could get a cash advance on my credit card. No, only visa, not master card. So I drove home and got my check book and some of my original note cards and drove all the way back to the other side of town, home. I was exhausted for the rest of the day. I sure wish I could find someone who would trade services for art!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment