Sunday, March 20, 2011

Color Study #11

Wonderful news! I finally got to go to Meeting for Worship today. It felt so good to settle into the silence. It's been months since I have gotten to go and it has been a real void in my life. Today instead of having food in the kitchen after meeting for worship and then going back into the living room for the discussion, Earl set the dining room table and we all sat around the table and ate and talked. It was just great. It really felt more natural, and everybody stayed for discussion! And Jane brought deviled eggs which were enjoyed by all.
When I came home Riley and I took a nap. He woke me up after 1 1/2 hours, which was just perfect! If I sleep more than that, or later in the day, I won't be able to go to sleep at night. But I wasn't tired during meeting and not after my nap either.
I made a salad with the lentils I cooked the other day - just like the aduki bean salad but with lentils because that's what I have in the house. It was delicious - almost as good as the aduki bean salad.

No comments:

Post a Comment