Tuesday, April 5, 2011

The Elvis Impersonator

Wearing his blue suede shoes!

What a day! I walked Riley to the corner. I made an apple pie. I made a macaroni and cheese casserole with home made white sauce, I did all the dishes, including a few from before. I went to my trauma survivors support group which Scott himself called me to tell me about, but which is not starting until late April or early May. Hmmm.

So I came home and put the mac and cheese in the oven, and it was great. For cheeses I used some Feta and some shredded TexMex mix with Jalapeno - mmm it is soo good. Two more servings left! I had some for dinner and some for bedtime snack. I have been having a hard time going to sleep because I was hungry. Now I may be too full. Oh, and the apple pie is wonderful!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment