Friday, April 22, 2011

What's Up?

Did this drawing yesterday but could not get my scanner to work. Tonight I changed the plug-in and re-started the computer. When all else fails - re-start the computer! Yesterday I walked Riley to 203rd and today I left him at home (oh so sad) and walked to Shoppers Drug Mart Post Office and picked up the forms to file my taxes, then to Save On Foods and got dome foodstuffs, and walked home. Oh my knees and hips hurt, but I put on some heat and took a pain pill, as I was actually having a hard time walking. But then I gave Riley a nice walk in the afternoon, and our usual walk in the evening. Definitely getting more done. Had canned Saag with saffron long grain brown rice for supper. Oh my I like saag a lot! Next time I am definitely going to pay the few pennies more for brown basmati rice. I just like it more!

No comments:

Post a Comment