Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Boxes and Life

Well, I have gotten several more boxes finished on the outside and now I need to paint the insides, and maybe some velvet on the bottoms. Running out of ink in some of my favorite colors. Saturday is ATCs, and I will be able to replenish some supplies. Fortunately most of the pens are about $1.50 each.

I got refills for my printer and when I went to replace them I discovered that I was out of yellow! But the place is on the other side of town, so it's probably OK that I now have ink. It is almost exactly 1//2 price than the Epson online store! Go Mainland!!!

I took the bus home on Tuesday, and walked home from the bus, went upstairs and got Riley and took him for a walk. This morning I woke up with a little kink in the front of my right hip. Hoping I just slept wrong.  It's definitely not the bursitis.

I made some nut bread today. When it's gone I think I should make some yeast bread. Riley and I really like these quick breads! For dinner tonight I used up a lot of the veggies in the fridge, and made a lovely stir fry. Two red bell peppers, one carrot, some broccoli. snow peas and snap peas. Added some spicy sausages and had brown rice. Yummy! Riley liked my dinner better than his, so I finally put some rice and stir fry over his food and he gobbled it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment