Thursday, August 18, 2011

a good day

I had a good day today. I went shopping with friends Laura C. and Brenda this morning until time to see Dr. Nima, my chiropractor. Had a really good time with friends and realize I just don't go out enough! Then Dr. Nima did the after-12-visits muscle check and the improvements from the first time I went in were drastic and amazing. Then this evening Laurie G. and I went to Dr. Nima's lecture and we both really enjoyed it. Then Laurie and I went to Baskin Robbins for ice cream - my cheat for this week. No dark chocolate Sunday, but it was awesome. I just haven't been seeing Laurie much and I have really missed her a lot. She has picked out some craft projects for Christmas to do and I really hope we will be able to get together and do some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment