Thursday, May 9, 2013

Mandala of Friends and my art hanging on my living room wall

Mandal of Friends now hanging on my bedroom wall. Dragon hanging in front is not part of the mandala!
My art hanging on my living room wall. Friend Laurie came over yesterday and helped me hang things. Still need to clear off the table in front, but the art looks so amazing to me when I walk into the room. This is the first time I have put my drawings and painting up on the wall in my home!!!! It is quite thrilling to me, and sure beats the heck out of having it on the floor leaning up against the book case!!!! The paintings are "A Stitch in Time Saves Nine", "Tulips and Hearts" and "Weeping Moon".  The drawings are from top left: "Sisters", " Studio Angel", and below them, "After Gottlieb". Below Tulips and Hearts are: "Dancing Women" and "Riley and Friends".

No comments:

Post a Comment