Sunday, August 30, 2009

Riley

Here is a recent photo of my dog Riley. I have been having many adventures without him, but now am home to stay. Last Thursday I went to the eye doctor for a routine exam and ended up with emergency laser eye surgery for a torn retina. I had no symptoms, so was very lucky to have gone in the the exam when I did. That evening my friend Jean came for a visit from Seattle, with her friend Rupert, a poet from the Sonoran Desert. Friday we went to Harrison Hot Springs and visited my friend Rhonda, who is artist in residence at the gallery there. It was wonderful to connect with Rhonda - it has been too long since I have seen her. Saturday we went to Granville Island and toured lots of galleries. I got a great art fix, and will be Ok for a little while!!!! Today Jean and Rupert headed back to Seattle and Riley and I hung out together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment