Monday, June 7, 2010

6/7/10 Grayscale Study

Today I was productive! I went online to take care of the home owner grant, I went to Save On Foods and remembered the cloth bags and the coupon for extra points. I spent a little more than I meant to spend. But now I have some canned goods on hand as back up, which is really nice. As I was walking in the door with my first load of groceries the phone was ringing and it was Sal to invite me to go to Langley with her to pick up Arnie. It's a really nice ride over the new bridge. I had enough time to carry in all the groceries and put almost everything away. I still need to find space in the fridge for the apples. I had beef stew and salad for dinner. Put all the paperback books which have been piled everywhere out for pick-up by Canadian Diabetes.

Really like the grayscale drawing. My drawings now are so much about color I have been wanting to do this for awhile. Had trouble finding a light-mid gray until I thought to use my trusty mechanical pencil!

No comments:

Post a Comment