Sunday, June 20, 2010

ASTEROID

Today I went to Coquitlam Worship Group with Chris. It has been awhile since we have been. She is struggling with the side effects of her medication. It was really great to settle into Quaker Worship. Later at home I did the dishes and made spaghetti sauce. Also baked a spaghetti squash for the "noodles" . Riley and I both liked it. I now have 2 pounds of beef stew, 4 pounds of homemade 3 bean chili con carne con frijoles with corn and pumpkin, enough sauce for the rest of the spaghetti squash - all in the freezer for post op in case I don't feel like cooking right away. And enough sauce left over to make myself a pizza tomorrow with hot Italian sausage, spinach and the last of the chicken thighs. That's lunch and supper tomorrow and hopefully lunch Tuesday after surgery. Or one of the lunches can be a sandwich with homemade bread and cheese. Tomorrow I will pop some ingredients in the bread maker and a strawberry rhubarb pie in the oven and make some product photographs for etsy. I am on a roll!

No comments:

Post a Comment