Monday, June 28, 2010

I Heart Beads

Yesterday was the Bead Club Meeting in New West. I presented a short talk on free form bead embroidery, and showed my beaded dolls and evening bags. Laurie wants to buy my favorite one. I am so delighted!  I was also asked to do a more formal presentation for the Embroidery Guild in Vancouver!! I will be paid for that! And It won't be until next fall so I will be able to see by then, god willing! The same woman who asked me if I would be willing to give a presentation to the embroidery guild asked me if I was interested in writing an article for their magazine. I will start work on a proposal asap!  Today I slept a lot. I got up and walked Riley the required number of times, but otherwise slept until 2:30 this afternoon. I was exhausted, and I think my eye needed the rest too - for healing. I hope to get the dishes done tomorrow and laundry maybe It can wait another day if I am still too tired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment