Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June 1, 2010

Had a great day today. Continued search for the bead to make a pendant for Lea to buy for her daughter  - has to go with the earrings.  called Millie and she was game to go for the ride to get out of the house. So we went to Kellie's Bead Boutique and found a nice square shell bead but she wanted clear so I bought the shell - $2 - in case I couldn't find anything else - the pink beads in the earrings are cubes. Then I drove to Abbottsford to Strung Out on Beads. The place is hog heaven for me - I could just wallow in beads!!! I found some beads and bought some really pretty blue beads too - just because.Oh my gosh how I wanted to just spend a $100 or more!!! But I was good. Then I treated Millie to lunch at A&W in Mission for letting me drive her car all over the lower mainland! After I got home I called Lea and she picked up the pendant and earring and paid for them. Since I was selling earrings for $5 at the Be Creative yard sale and she picked them out there, I only charged her $5 for them and $2 for the pendant. I should have charged $5 for the pendant but I am so stupid about business!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment