Monday, October 18, 2010

Fancy Dress

Interesting the way the brown wash on the pages by the artist who made this journal interact with my own drawings.

Had my eye exam today and ordered my new glasses. Aside from being somewhat horrified by how much they are costing, I am very excited about getting new glasses. And I will have them in a week.

Also picked up my new pain medicine. My hips have been hurting A LOT the last couple of days with walking to Westgate and home both yesterday and today. This evening I walked Riley a different way and a bit longer walk, and had very little pain. And I just started the medication after lunch. And I just spontaneously burst into song as we were going out the door - singing quietly because it was 11 o'colock at night. Zippity Doo Dah! I don't think I have sung that song in years. I feel very good.

Finished the baby afghan I was working on, and will have to think about what to start next. The other thing I noticed is that my hands didn't hurt while I was crocheting - they usually do, at least a bit, and sometimes more.

No comments:

Post a Comment