Wednesday, December 29, 2010

"Where does depression hurt? Everywhere."

"Who does depression hurt? Everyone."

Saw Dr. Hyams today and also saw Scott, the counselor. Continueing to decrease the prozac, and start the Effexor tomorrow afternoon at supper time. Continue the Clonazepam over the transition. Started cutting down on Prozac Sat. but didn't start Clonazepam until last night because of the doctor forgetting to hand me the Rx and me being too upset to realize it. BUT, I got the best night's sleep last night in memory - slept straight through from 1:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. Then woke up because alarm went off and it was snowing so hopped right up and got ready for my appointments. Riley loving walking in the snow. Me not so much. When my feet slip, even a little bit, back back is unbelievably painful. But I survived another day.

No comments:

Post a Comment