Thursday, January 6, 2011

Blue Suede Shoes

Had a good day today. For the first time in my memory I woke up at 5 to 9 a/m/ and was ready to get up. I turned off my alarm clock and started my day. Got the dishes done before going to Abbotsford with Millie and Doug. I had to have a check up with Dr. Dhanda, my retinal eye surgeon. Everything is just fine. Millie took us out to eat at a pub in Mission on the way home and I had the best French dip I ever had. It was fabulous! I forgot to take my pain pills with me and I haven't had good pain control since starting on the new meds. I went back on Celebrex just until I get a tiny bit of relief from this back pain. Unreal how much it can hurt. Then to forget my pills. Bummer. They are prescribed every 4 hours. This is just a transition to a patch. Yikes. So anyway, I guess my depression isn't "caused" by my pain, as has been suggested by some in the past. I am in a lot of pain and not depressed!!! Yay for that anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment