Friday, January 7, 2011

Clueless in the Doghouse

Had an interesting day today. Scanned 8 drawings into the computer at high resolution, made them 2.5 x 3.5 for ATCs, put them all onto one page and printed them on my new to me printer. Everything was magenta. So I changed the setting on the printer and tried again. Mostly magenta with a bit of yellow. So I called a copy shop and emailed it to them and they made two copies for me. Called Tammy and she was home and able to take me to the copy shop. Funny thing, when I decided to have them printed I changed the size from 7.5 x 10 to 8.5 x 11 since the copy shop doesn't have to cut off .5 inch all the way around. Of course I didn't realize until I got home that now all of the ATCs were larger than 2.5 x 3.5!!! Now for the funniest part - I thought it was Thursday and I was getting a head start on making ATCs and Tammy told me it was Friday! I am thinking about giving up cable but what's on TV helps me know what day it is. Right now most of the programs I usually watch are starting up soon, so I didn't watch Bones and Fringe last night or I would have known it was Friday today!

No comments:

Post a Comment