Tuesday, January 4, 2011

the secret to makeup is subtlety

I had a good day today. I got a lot of errands run and have the car another day or two. Millie is going to take me to my doctor's appointment in Mission Thursday. I had trigger point injection and am really hurting. Had a serious and good talk with Dr. Hyams about pain control. Because of my many risk factors he really wants me off the anti-inflammatory drugs (Celebrex). Also off Tylenol, which I have had a concern about for some time. So we are going to try a transition oral med between the Emtec and Celebrex and a patch which he can get special approval for from Pharmacare so it will be paid for. It is not the same patch I had before which I could not afford, and which only took the edge off. I would really like to have some pain free moments. My depression is still lifting for which I am really grateful. In spite of the pain I haven't felt this good in a really long time. This drawing is meant to be joyful! And a little bit silly.

No comments:

Post a Comment