Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Is My Slip Showing?

Went to Dr. Hyams today for trigger point injections. Got injections over the left anterior muscles which hurts so badly I am sometimes unable to climb the stairs. Also the left knee. So far so good - some pain relief already. While there I asked him about the patch, and he said he would send in a request again. I think I will try to email him a reminder next week. Also mentioned the constipation and he wrote a Rx for it which hopefully will help. It was nice hanging out with Tammy, who gave me a ride. She loves the pillow case. I asked her if she wanted a button and buttonhole and she does - maybe tomorrow. Today was a beautiful warm spring day. So nice to walk Riley when it is like this. This weather makes me happy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment