Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Wearing Handwoven Dresses

Often my drawings of textiles remind me of South and Central American handwoven textiles. So I think that these two women are from Peru, with their babies on their backs. I spent some hours between yesterday and today, trying to make one buttonhole. So both sewing machines are needing a tune-up. Mark is picking up one or both Friday morning between 9 and 10 a.m. Millie is already gone to Cherryville. I thought we were going to Coquitlam today to J&G Asian grocery store. I am disappointed. I kept trying to get hold of her. Finally I called Old Doug and found out she had left already. So I swallowed my pride and asked Old Doug for a ride to Super Store because I can get my dog food cheaper there. I will ask him to drop me off at Dr. Pattinson's office because I need a refill on one of my meds, and then I can walk to Save On and get my Rx filled and pick up some yogurt. I will take my little box on wheels!

No comments:

Post a Comment