Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A Good Day

Today Heather came over and we packed up 14 boxes of fabrics and clothes to give to The Hospital Thrift Shop and Salvation Army or Value Village. I have to find a way to get the ones not for HTS to VV or SA. Arnie is out of town but gets back Saturday and he may be willing to help me. Laurie is working for her political candidate. The room is now possible for a guest room. There is still a lot to do in there, and eventually I want to move my sewing room in there - as well as a guest room. And have a cleared out living room - I moved one wire shelving rack into the living room for the TV and radio. Then to get rid of the huge ugly entertainment center and china cabinet! It will be like having a new house. I swear I want to paint the rugs!!!! They are so gross and such dust makers.

No comments:

Post a Comment