Sunday, May 8, 2011

The Queen and Her Sister

Had a great day! I went to Artist's Trading Cards this morning and then with friends from ATCs to Tim Horton's for lunch. I got a Tim Horton's gift card for my birthday, and finally got to use it!

Then came home and cleaned up the kitchen from the great spaghetti making yesterday, and walked Riley a bit earlier than usual, but we got up early today. Saw massive black clouds to the west. Shortly after we got back home an amazing rain and hail storm swept in and came down in floods. The drive in front of my house was like river rapids. When the rain slowed down the drive and part of my balcony were white with hailstones. I heard thunder off in the distance but nothing close.

Laurie picked me up after an early dinner and we went to Jasmine's play, based on Little Women and the life of Louisa May Alcott. It was very good, and I enjoyed it immensely. Laurie and I worked tickets and concessions. It was fun and I am tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment