Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Apologia

I'm sorry it has been so long since I have posted to my blog. I am going to try to improve matters. These are my most recent photos of my most recent art! I have some new drawings to post and just have to figure out how to use my scanner without photoshop!!! I feel like I have lost a limb. Who would know I was such a Luddite before grad school? Not really a Luddite, more of an ignoramous technologically! Now I can't imagine life without my computer and have problem existing without photoshop!!!! I can remember that Fall when I didn't think I would ever learn how to use it. By that summer I was teaching the first workshop in the photo dept at UMich in Photoshop!!!!! So now I must adapt. Simple!!! I have Image Capture, Photo Booth and iPhoto. I am sure one of these will work with my scanner. I just have to try! Or find something to download for free! Tomorrow...

Also, when I took all my drawing over the most recent months to Pittsburgh and Ohio, my friends looked at them and I let go of keeping them in order, so before I start scanning things I have to look at what is posted and only scan newer ones! Once I get all that taken care of perhaps I will start making new drawings! I also gave away my favorite drawing, but to a good person!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment