Friday, November 19, 2010

Angel of Fecundity & Shimmery Abstract

 It's good to get back into drawing - I have been doing a lot of crochet lately and was missing my drawing. It is snowing out and I just got in from walking Riley in the snow - we were both exhilarated by the first snow of the year. It always takes me back to childhood. I can imagine a fire in the fireplace and popping corn and hoping school will be closed tomorrow! As an adult it was a similar dream - God willing I won't have to drive in it if the roads are awful! Unfortunately the snow means Chris won't be driving from Mission to Coquitlam for Meeting for Worship Sunday. I AM sad about that.  It seems as if I have not been in a long while. Even if it's just once or twice a month I miss that hour of quiet silent worship.

No comments:

Post a Comment