Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Sketchy Angel & A Haunting and 1 White Shark

 Had a bad few days. A neighbor told me there was something "wrong with Riley" my dog and that she knew it the first time she saw him and could tell by his eyes. She claimed that all the other dogs in our complex recognize the whatever is wrong with him. Riley is friends with most of the dogs in the complex including HER dog! I suspect she is waiting for his head to start spinning! What upset me was that someone would be so mean for no reason. I have been nothing but friendly toward her and I perceive this as an unprovoked attack. As I am really struggling with pain and depression, this folds itself right into my low self esteem.

Then my email was hijacked and a whole bunch of emails supposedly from me were sent from China to everyone I have ever emailed. Then I couldn't access gmail until I changed my password - a good idea but they wanted to send me a code for this via text message to my cell phone. I don't have a cell phone. So finally I figured out that they would send the code to another email address and I still have an email account with Shaw but do not remember my password for that. I ended up calling Shaw today and getting them to walk me through the password change over the phone and got everything straightened out with gmail.
Now this evening I got a phone call at 11 p.m. from caller ID "unknown" a man who gave me no name, stating that he was calling from google and that google was going to sue me for slander for saying my email had been hijacked because google was unhackable. I hung up on him finally and went out to walk the dog. When I got back "unknown" had called two more times and left no messages. I don't believe the call was from google but the whole episode frightens and upsets me. Now I am having a panic attack and have chest pain and difficulty breathing! I don't know what to do next. ANOTHER sleepless night!

No comments:

Post a Comment