Thursday, March 17, 2011

The Hubba Bubba Girls

Once again I colored their faces in Photoshop, because I forgot to do it before I scanned. The neat thing is that I can get exactly what I want this way. Millie is home and not feeling to good today, so I am taking her car back tomorrow. It's a long trip home by bus. So forewarned is forearmed, and I went to Langley Fruit and Veggie Mkt. and stocked up. I had $14 in checking and a little bit of change in my coin purse, and now I have about a Loonie in each place! And a passel of fresh produce. I baked a pork chop and a yam for dinner, with three little oranges, and some awesome Amish Friendship Bread that Millie gave me which is really like a cake, and very good. She gave me a nice sized piece - enough to have a piece for the next three days - or as it happens, for lunch, supper and bedtime snack!!! It is sooo good. She has the starter for it and the recipe, and I think she plans to share it with me, and I can share it with everyone I know in Maple Ridge!!! Can't wait to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment